Join the team behind the team, our awesome corporate sponsors!
Marketing / Advertising Opportunities
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1946, the Tidewater Summer League is a collegiate summer baseball league, featuring over 220 collegiate players from around the country. Add to that our coaching staffs and interns, the TSL expects to bring in over 250 players, interns and coaches for the upcoming season.
With 100 games on the 2020 schedule, the TSL presents a great opportunity for league partners to advertise and market their business to our league members, parents and fans; while supporting local amateur baseball.
Ballpark signage will reach over 10,000 fans during our season, and the live webcasts of our games are expected to garner over 100,000 views this summer. Our daily social media post extend across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, garnering thousands of daily views, keeping our fans connected to all the action.
Our direct marketing opportunities allow our advertisers the opportunity to include printed marketing materials (flyers, brochures, coupons, etc) in our “TSL Member Check In Package” given directly to all players, coaches and interns upon arrival, partner businesses can put their information directly in the hands of all league players, coaches and interns.
Through the support of our partners, the Tidewater Summer League continues it’s 70 plus year tradition of providing baseball players with an outstanding summer baseball experience and our fans with exciting games to enjoy.
In addition to ballpark signage, partners are able to reach TSL fans via webcast, online, print and through the community.
- Permanent Signage at the Ballpark
Fixed signs provide the most comprehensive exposure for your brand as they are always on display during the season. A baseball tradition, ballpark signs leave a distinct impression on a three-hour captive audience.
- Webcast – Live Game Broadcast via Internet
All Tidewater Summer Leagues games will be broadcast live on the internet, via the TSL’s webcast, and is a great way for your business to connect with our fans.
- Between Inning Commercials – Sponsors can air :30 second pre-produced spots, drop-ins.
- In Game Action Sponsorship’s – chose from a variety of in game sponsorship’s (Foul Ball Sponsor, Strike Out Sponsor, Stolen Base Sponsor, etc.) to take advantage of the powerful TSL Webcast to get their message to the Tidewater area and beyond.
- Online – Social Media
- Social Media –In addition, we offer outstanding promotional opportunities via the TSL’s social media, where your business logo can be included on our game day announcements and game results, posted every game day on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat.
- Direct Distribution
TSL Member Check In Package – All players, coaches and interns are provided a “TSL Member Check In Package” when they arrive, which includes important league information, schedules, rules, maps, etc. Our sponsors can provide a brochure, flyer, coupon or other forms of printed marketing materials to be included in the “TSL Member Check In Package”, put directly in the hands of every player, coach and intern.
Download a printer friendly PDF version of our 2020 Corporate Sponsorship Guide Here.
ONLINE PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE HERE.
You can make your payment online by clicking Pay Now below. Payments can be made using any major credit/debit card or your PayPal account. Thank you for your support.
- For all questions or partnership inquiries, please contact: Michael Dooley; 252.715.3017; firstname.lastname@example.org