INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TSL’S CITY BASEBALL LEAGUE FOR THE 2020 SEASON?
CITY LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Located in Virginia Beach, VA;
- Pro Style Spring Training Program, designed by professional players & coaches for collegiate players;
- Games played at great facilities in Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake;
- 3-man crew of experienced collegiate umpires for all regular season and post season games;
- League carries $ 1 Million Liability Insurance;
- $25,000 Supplemental Medical Insurance (per occurrence);
- Baseballs, Helmets, Jerseys, Hat, Socks & Belts* provided;
- Experienced Coaches dedicated to player development;
- Live game feeds, with league, team and player stats & standings via Game Changer;
- Live internet broadcast of select games via Facebook and/or Twitter;
- Well organized, high quality, competitive, wood bat summer baseball;
- Individual, customized programs designed to help each player reach their goals while helping to develop a solid, baseball focused, daily personal work-out that will help improve performance and consistency;
- Short season allowing players to have a productive summer baseball experience and still have time to enjoy their summer break, being home with family and friends, maybe take an online class, or pick up a few extra dollars working a summer job for a month or so before returning to school, all while maintaining the daily work-out regimes that became habit during the summer season;
- Our program is designed to ensure that every “able bodied” player in the league plays in every game, it’s built into the program. You will get daily live reps in the field and at bats;
- Players can expect to get approximately 100 innings in the field, and around 70 plate appearances during our regular season and post season games, and pitchers can expect to get between 15 and 20 innings on the bump over the season, with strict adherence to the league’s pitch count/days rest rules and as part of a healthy throwing routine;
- In addition, players will be getting additional reps in the field and additional hitting at daily practices;
- Access to league arranged practice fields, weight room, fitness center, indoor & outdoor batting cages, bullpens and other training facilities;
- Season will run from June 2nd – June 30th;
- Each team will be scheduled to play 24 games, including a 21 game regular season schedule and 3 games guaranteed in the Post Season Championship Tournament;
- Annual All-Star Game ;
- All league games are 9 innings;
- Player of the Week Awards, League MVP Awards and other player recognition;
- Discounts on great hotels in the Virginia Beach area through our league’s lodging partner LTD Hospitality for family and friends;
*Please note the following exceptions:
- Baseball pants are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to bring their own baseball pants (1 pair white & 1 pair grey);
- Bats are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to provide himself with an adequate supply of bats for their personal use throughout the season;
- Housing/Meal Plan is NOT included in league membership fees. See our Housing Info page for additional information;
CITY LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP COST
City League Membership Fee – $995.00 per player (includes all baseball related expenses* see exceptions listed above).
HOUSING MEAL PLAN COST
Housing/Meal Plan Fee – $1,000.00 per player (includes lodging throughout the season, staying 2 players per room in the dorms; all you care to eat lunch & all you care to eat dinner in the dining hall; and all applicable taxes, fees & gratuities).
Membership plus Housing/Meal Plan
For players who will be staying in the dorms with the meal plan, the combined cost of membership and housing/meal plan is $1,995.00
Player’s should use the online membership registration form below to complete their registration information, agreements, waivers, contracts and supplemental information.
In addition to your personal information, you will need your insurance information to be able to complete the online form.