LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- “Collegiate” players* are eligible.*current NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA athletes who have eligibility remaining in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA regulation;
- “Rookie” players*are eligible. *players who  have graduated from HS the same calendar year as the summer season;  will be attending college and playing collegiate baseball for the upcoming season;
- “Veteran” players*are eligible. *players who  have graduated from college the same calendar year as the summer season, but have exhausted their remaining eligibility to play NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA;  have not signed a professional contract in the game of baseball;
- Local players and those who will be living in the Tidewater area during the summer season are eligible;  if you live in the Tidewater / greater Hampton Roads area, or  if you will be attending one of our local Colleges or Universities during the summer, or  if you have family or friends living in the Tidewater area that you can stay with, and meet the above criteria, you are eligible, (please note that neither the league nor teams provide housing);
LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Well organized, high quality, competitive, wood bat summer baseball;
- Games will be played in Virginia Beach, VA; Norfolk, VA; Hampton, VA; Kill Devil Hills, NC and Edenton, NC.
- Games will start at 7:00 pm.
- Season will run from May 28th – August 1st;
- Regular Season plus best of three Play Off Series & best of three League Championship Series;
- Annual All-Star Game ;
- All league games are 9 innings;
- Experienced Coaches dedicated to player development;
- Experienced Collegiate Umpires;
- Transportation provided for away games;
- Live game feeds, with league, team and player stats & standings;
- Live internet broadcast of games via Facebook Live;
- Player of the Week Awards, League MVP Awards and other player recognition;
- Baseballs, Helmets, Jerseys, Hat, Socks & Belts* provided;
*Please note the following exceptions:
- Baseball pants are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to bring their own baseball pants (1 pair white & 1 pair grey);
- Bats are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to provide himself with an adequate supply of bats for their personal use throughout the season;
LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP COST
League Membership Fee – $995.00 per player (includes all baseball related expenses* see exceptions listed above).
If you have questions about the upcoming summer season, please email us at email@example.com
Players who are committed to joining the TSL for the 2020 season should complete the online membership registration form below.
It is important that you complete the membership registration process by visiting the payment page, where you can either pay your league membership fees in full, or can choose the installment plan. Registrations without payments will not be processed.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.