LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- “Collegiate” players* are eligible.*current NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA athletes who have eligibility remaining in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA regulation;
- “Rookie” players*are eligible. *players who  have graduated from HS the same calendar year as the summer season;  will be attending college and playing collegiate baseball for the upcoming season;
- “Veteran” players*are eligible. *players who  have graduated from college the same calendar year as the summer season, but have exhausted their remaining eligibility to play NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA;  have not signed a professional contract in the game of baseball;
LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Well organized, high quality, competitive, wood bat summer baseball;
- Games will be played in Virginia Beach, VA and Edenton, NC.
- Season will run from June 23rd – August 10th;
- Annual All-Star Game & Post Season;
- Single games are 9 innings, games played as part of a double header are 7 innings;
- Experienced Coaches dedicated to player development;
- Experienced Collegiate Umpires;
- Access to league arranged housing (additional fees apply, see below);
- Live game feeds, with league, team and player stats & standings;
- Live internet broadcast of games via Facebook Live;
- Player of the Week, League MVP and other player recognition;
- Baseballs, Jerseys, Hat, Socks & Belts* provided;
*Please note the following exceptions:
- Baseball pants are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to bring their own baseball pants (1 pair white & 1 pair grey);
- Bats are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to provide himself with an adequate supply of bats for their personal use throughout the season;
- Due to newly instituted league rules designed to help our league comply with CDC and Dept. of Health guidance, players will need to bring their own batting helmet, as sharing of helmets will not be permitted during the 2020 season. In addition, players should bring a small cooler with an adequate supply of water or gatoraide to each game, as shared/community water will not be permitted under current CDC and Dept. of Health guidance.
LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP COST
League Membership Fee – $995.00 per player (includes all baseball related expenses* see exceptions listed above).
OPTIONAL HOUSING COST
Housing (optional) – The league has made housing arrangements for our “out of town” players to be able to stay in our “baseball” house, along with other players. The house is located in Va Beach, walking distance from the Va Beach Oceanfront and Boardwalk, and will be shared by our players during our season. Check in: 6/15/2020 – Check out: 8/10/2020; cost $1,250.00 per player (includes all sales/occupancy taxes and lodging fees).
If you have questions about the upcoming summer season, fees or housing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only players who are committed to joining the TSL for the 2020 season should complete the online membership registration form below.
Your registration information will be processed shortly and you will receive an email from the league with additional information. Thank you.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Thank you.