LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- “Collegiate” players* are eligible.*current NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA athletes who have eligibility remaining in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA regulation;
- “Rookie” players*are eligible. *players who  have graduated from HS the same calendar year as the summer season;  will be attending college and playing collegiate baseball for the upcoming season;
- “Veteran” players*are eligible. *players who  have graduated from college the same calendar year as the summer season, but have exhausted their remaining eligibility to play NCAA, NJCAA, NCCAA and or NAIA;  have not signed a professional contract in the game of baseball;
LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Well organized, high quality, competitive, wood bat summer baseball;
- Games will be played in Virginia Beach, VA and Edenton, NC.
- Season will run from June 23rd – August 6th;
- Annual All-Star Game & Post Season Tournament;
- Single games are 9 innings, games played as part of a double header are 7 innings;
- Experienced Coaches dedicated to player development;
- Experienced Collegiate Umpires;
- Live game feeds, with league, team and player stats & standings;
- Live internet broadcast of games via Facebook Live;
- Player of the Week, League MVP and other player recognition;
- Baseballs, Jerseys, Hat, Socks & Belts* provided;
*Please note the following exceptions:
- Baseball pants are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to bring their own baseball pants (1 pair white & 1 pair grey);
- Bats are NOT provided by the league or teams. It is the responsibility of each player to provide himself with an adequate supply of bats for their personal use throughout the season;
- Due to newly instituted league rules designed to help our league comply with CDC and Dept. of Health guidance, players will need to bring their own batting helmet, as sharing of helmets will not be permitted during the 2020 season. In addition, players should bring a small cooler with an adequate supply of water or gatoraide to each game, as shared/community water will not be permitted under current CDC and Dept. of Health guidance.
LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP COST
League Membership Fee – $995.00 per player (includes all baseball related expenses* see exceptions listed above).
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
Your registration information will be processed shortly and you will receive an email from the league with additional information. Thank you.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.